My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 24, 2007

________________________________________________________

Eggs for Breakfast


This morning my eggs ended up on my feet. I bought one of those microwave egg cookers with the intent to take it to work along with the eggs.

Maybe I didn't really think this through well enough. And then I was going to cut an egg carton in half and take a few eggs to work in that and put it in the fridge at work.

The plan went well until I was cutting the egg carton in half. I didn't support one side of the carton and the two eggs on that side came out and hit my foot and the floor. So now I think I will try another plan. I just want to come up with a simple eating plan to follow so that I can lose and maintain my weight.

Quote: “Do not give, as many rich men do, like a hen that lays her egg and then cackles” - not sure of author

Henry Ward Beecher

4 Comments:

At 9/24/2007 3:21 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You sure like to throw food around, don't you? First, it was soup, now it's eggs....is this a new weight loss method? :-)

 
At 9/24/2007 7:53 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Why yes it is, you can have all the food you want, but you can't eat it. You can however toss it on the floor or the wall ;-)

 
At 9/25/2007 1:15 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

And the tossing provides some exercise for your arms!! What a plan! :)

 
At 9/25/2007 2:08 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I've got to start working on the book. I now have a diet and exercise program. "Toss off the pounds" by Moggy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home