My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

________________________________________________________

Mystery Moggy

I have a list of things that I need to get done today, so I guess I better get to it ;-( The good thing is that I want to work on a painting, but the bad thing is housework and yard work.

I also want to go and visit my parents and friends, so I will have to see what I can work into the day.

Quote: “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.” - Albert Einstein

4 Comments:

At 9/22/2007 1:25 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

You do have an air of mystery about you and I like the way you're confidently holding your martini glass (is he drinking a blue kamakazi?) He must have thought he had a date with The Unknown Comic (remember him from the 70s I think?). I'm glad it went well!

 
At 9/22/2007 2:00 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - That reminds me, I guess one more use for a paper bag is to put over what your drinking. I do remember the unknown comic. And of course he is on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WzOwBDKG7I

 
At 9/22/2007 5:53 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You look very sexy with that brown bag over your head....:-)

How did it go? The date, I mean. Well, and also all the visiting you planned....

 
At 9/22/2007 8:20 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - Well thank you very much. I may have to start wearing a bag over my head more often.

The Date went well and I think there will be a second date. I ended up visiting on the phone instead of actually leaving the house today, but now I have to go to the store.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home