My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

________________________________________________________

I wonder if something happened?

My ladies group usually meets in a room near the door at Church, but they said they didn't want the women near the door and we moved to a room further in.

When we left someone watched as we went to our cars. We did leave later and so it was dark.

Quote: “There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.” - Helen Keller

105 days

4 Comments:

At 9/19/2007 2:36 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

A lady from our church was attacked one night going to her car. SInce then, we have all been very diligent in watching each other. It's a must. Glad you ladies are being smart!

 
At 9/19/2007 6:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I wish that people would be nicer, so we didn't have to be smart ;-/

 
At 9/20/2007 12:31 am, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

You never know. Better to be safe and have people looking out for you than to have something happen. If I have to come down there and protect you, I will. :)

 
At 9/20/2007 8:38 am, Blogger Moggy said...

TK - I feel pretty safe there. It's in a sort of out of the way place, but they have a lot of construction work going on and so a lot of people are there that are not Church people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home