My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, September 21, 2007

________________________________________________________

I have a date

I stayed up too late, hope that I can make it to the gym tomorrow. I know that this video is way too slow, but I'm just learning ;-) Just hit play and then move the little bar back and fourth fairly fast.

I'm doing pretty good with my diet except some evil person brought me a cookie today

I'm a little nervous and I've been on youtube listening to Brad Paisly I love his songs and "Online" is a really good one.

I'm not sure it makes you feel good about meeting someone that you have been talking to online, but it is funny,

Quote: “Nothing lifts me out of a bad mood better than a hard workout on my treadmill. It never fails. To us, exercise is nothing short of a miracle.” - Cher

2 Comments:

At 9/21/2007 5:33 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I absolutely LOVE that Brad Paisley song. But don't worry, YOUR guy WILL be 6'3, and be gorgeous, etc.....:-)

 
At 9/22/2007 12:56 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It went pretty well. I was comfortable and able to talk. He wasn't 6'3, but I wasn't looking for 6'3 ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home