My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

________________________________________________________

No use crying over spilled soup

I got up early, made it to the Gym and still got to work by 7. I also left early and worked in the yard for a while.

When my friend offered me soup. She didn't know I would throw half of mine across her cubicle and onto her wall. I tried to clean it all up before she saw it.


I did think it would have been funny to just run away before she got back ;-)

Quote:
“A first-rate soup is more creative than a second-rate painting.” - Abraham Maslow [Yes if you use it to decorate the wall]

3 Comments:

At 9/20/2007 2:52 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I had a soup mishap too. It was not good. I'll blog about it later today......


Good for you, working out this morning!

 
At 9/20/2007 9:37 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Today she had soup, but only offered me part of a sandwich and no soup ;-)

 
At 9/21/2007 9:44 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Can't. Stop. Laughing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home