My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

________________________________________________________

When Pigs have Wings

I have this large plastic piggy bank and I needed money yesterday for girls night out. I cut the hole larger and then folded it out. It ended up looking like wings and I was able to get out money so that I could go.

I thought we were going to a theater. The movie we saw was Spanglish and it was pretty good. I expected it to funnier because of Adam Sandler being in it. It was really good, but not as much of a comedy that I thought it would be.

Quote: “There was a time when a fool and his money were soon parted, but now it happens to everybody.” - Adlai E. Stevenson

2 Comments:

At 9/29/2007 9:20 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Poor piggy. You disfigured him! Now all his little piggy friends will make fun of him. Tell him that it's what on the inside that counts. Oh...wait....he doesn't have anything on the inside, you took all his money out. Now he's disfigured AND empty. You've doomed him to a life of piggy loneliness. I hope you're proud of yourself.....:-)

 
At 9/29/2007 9:39 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

No I only took what I needed, it's okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home