My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

________________________________________________________

Sunday Lesson

I was reading the daily bible reading from online. It seems to me that a lot of people don't think that God requires us to live our life any different than the rest of the world, but that's not what I see when I read the Bible.

I think when you are in God's family, you want him to be proud of you.

Quote: “No amount of good deeds can make us good persons. We must be good before we can do good.” - Chester A. Pennington

Also I've been cutting back on The Cat's food a little more and he is now 28 lbs even. So hopefully he will keep losing a little at a time. I'd like to see him at least around 20.

2 Comments:

At 9/30/2007 7:50 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think a lot of people feel that way- that God doesn't require anything of them. But God says otherwise in the Bible. I find it so interesting (and sad) that some feel that following Him is restrictive. But it's not- it's so freeing.

 
At 10/03/2007 1:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were gonna somehow work in the clapper "clap on, clap off"...nice to see you kept it serious, even if I veered off the path..,

-al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home