My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, September 28, 2007

________________________________________________________

Night out with the Girls

I got invited by a group of girl friends to go see a movie tonight. I'm not sure how much I like chick-flicks, but I'll just wait and see what they pick out.

I really should stay home and do housework, but I think I will probably go and try to catch up on things at home later.

Also I have been finding some great low calorie recipes, I will try to make something this weekend and post the results.

Quote: “Try to have as diverse group of friends as possible and don't get into the the clique scenario.” - Andrew Shue

5 Comments:

At 9/28/2007 12:09 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Go ahead and get the Milk Duds and popcorn, but throw them. Don't eat them. You can either throw them at the screen if the movie's a dud, or you can throw them at the backs of people's heads.

I had fun catching up on your blog this morning. Even when I giggled and almost had coffee come out my nose.

 
At 9/28/2007 6:02 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

pam - You could put all the sugar and creamer in it you want, if the coffee comes out your nose, no calories ;-)

Ooohhh tossing milk duds at the movie, if it's a dud - I like that idea.

 
At 9/28/2007 6:41 pm, Blogger Pam said...

I'm switching to mochas then, extra whipped cream!

Just be careful when you're throwing the Milk Duds, not to accidentally sit on any. I have found that food applied directly to the hips takes all the fun out of weight gain.

 
At 9/28/2007 11:23 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, I LOVE a night out with the girls!

 
At 9/29/2007 1:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Well it was not at a theater, and so I was not able to toss food around. I ate chips and dip, one piece of Pizza and some chocolate cake. ;-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home