My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

________________________________________________________

Weight Loss News

I haven't posted anything lately about how The Cat is doing with his weight loss. It's been sort of up and down and not much down. This morning he was 28.6. At least it's not 30 still. I'm going to try to find something to give him more exercise. Even the pets today do not get the exercise they once did.

Quote: “Even overweight cats instinctively know the cardinal rule: when fat, arrange yourself in slim poses.” - John Weitz

If my calculations are right, it's only 99 days till New Years and me posting my actual weight on my blog. However with my new diet plan, where I can have any thing I want to eat, but I end up spilling it instead of eating it, I think I will be really skinny by then ;-)

7 Comments:

At 9/25/2007 2:57 pm, Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I came over from 2 Kayaks. Love your diet strategy, maybe I should try to spill a little too.
Your artwork is beautiful.

 
At 9/25/2007 7:20 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

One of my kitties is really fat too. I have no idea how to make it so HE doesn't eat all the food. The other cat just takes what she needs and stops, but he just eats and eats. I'm not sure what to do. He definitely is better in the summer when he can go outside.

As for your weight loss plan, it may cost a lot of money...for cleansers, and all....

PS- and I agree with RMJ, your artwork is LOVELY!!!!

 
At 9/25/2007 8:38 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

R & J - thanks for your comments about my art work. I thought of another advantage of spilling my food. Think of the exercise I get cleaning the floor. ;-)

 
At 9/25/2007 9:50 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Baggy Clothes...always works for me. Not sure what kind of clothes you could dress The Cat in to make him look slimmer. :)

 
At 9/25/2007 11:32 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Kathy - His long fur works pretty well, because I can always see that he needs to lose weight better after a hair cut.

 
At 9/26/2007 2:40 am, Blogger New Fool said...

Have you tried just giving him about 1/4 his regular amount for about a month? In the wild, cats go for long periods without food and they do fine living off their fat reserves. They're really not even built to eat every day.

Just be careful cause he might get very very angry, and will try stealing food right off your plate.

 
At 9/26/2007 9:49 am, Blogger Moggy said...

NF- Thats a good idea, but I would probably have to sleep in my Truck, because he does get angry ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home