My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

________________________________________________________

Gypsy Moggy

I'm thinking of moving. I found a house that has an extra room for my parents [should the time come that they need it] and I don't have room even for me where I am now. Until then I can use it as an art studio. I badly need a place to paint.

I called my cousin who is a Realtor and I'm going to look at it tomorrow.

If that doesn't pan out, I may have to start thinking about converting my garage into a room, but let's hope it doesn't come to that ;-)

Quote: Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life. -Kitty O'Neill Collins

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2007 3:30 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh... I hope your house hunting goes well! That is so exciting! I always think of you in one of those "artsy houses" that has an attic or something that you paint in. :-)

 
At 11/16/2007 4:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - what a great idea, I'll have to see just how tall the attic is when I look at it. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home