My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

________________________________________________________

I might be a redneck ;-(

The back window of my truck is patched with Plexiglas and duct tape ;-(

Actually my Dad cut a piece of Plexiglas just the right size and there is only one small piece of duct tape on the inside, so it doesn't look too bad.

Quote: You may be a redneck it.....You think the last words to The Star Spangled Banner are "Gentlemen, start your engines." - again not sure who said it.

1 Comments:

At 11/14/2007 4:02 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yep. You're a redneck, all right. But then, so am I, so....

Of course, MY ve-hicle doesn't have duct tape holding it together....:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home