My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, November 16, 2007

________________________________________________________

I can't find my cell phone

So I guess instead of talking on the phone, I will just have to sit and pet the cat.

I haven't looked in my truck good. It's dark by the time I get home and that makes me not want to be outside. I'm not a good short day person, I like those long summer days.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to clean out my truck and find my phone. Otherwise I will probably just get a new one.

Quote: “Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again.” - Frances Rodman

2 Comments:

At 11/17/2007 3:20 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hmmmm...maybe your cat ate it so you would pet him more......

 
At 11/17/2007 7:56 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I guess it wasn't him, unless he went out the door and put it in my truck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home