My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

________________________________________________________

I found my cell phone

I thought it was probably in my truck. I'm going to look at the house one more time and then make an offer. It has the right feel to it and I think it's the one. I know that your not supposed to buy a house for emotional reasons, and I wouldn't consider it if that was my only reason.

This may be the house that I live in for the rest of my life and so it's a good thing to like it. I thought that about the house I have now, but I wasn't really excited about the prospect of it.

Quote: “A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is at home” - don't know the author

2 Comments:

At 11/17/2007 4:32 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Congrasts on finding your cell phone! Always a good feeling!

So does this new house have a place for six (soon to be seven) people to stay when I come for a visit....:-)

 
At 11/17/2007 4:56 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I can put a blow up mattress down for you, or I have that tent in the back of my truck ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home