My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

________________________________________________________

I hope I get this

Now that I know that Janet think of me an an artsy house painting in a little room in the attic, I definitely have to move. Where I am now the roof is too low for me to even consider painting in the attic. I've been here for about three years and have never even been in the attic.

As soon as I know I will let everyone know.

Quote: “I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice.” - Albert Einstein

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2007 9:32 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hoping you get your "artsy" house.....hoping, hoping, hoping.....

I hope it's not that little green one. It just doesn't have that certain..."je ne sais quoi....." :-)

 
At 11/19/2007 12:52 am, Blogger Moggy said...

A real artists can't afford a really big house, but no it's not the little green one ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home