My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, January 14, 2008

________________________________________________________

Curls and No Curls

I slept with curlers in my hair and some of them fell out. So when I got ready for work I had some really nice curls and some really straight hair. My fancy friend at work had a curling iron and so she fixed it at lunch so it all looked the same ;-)

Quote: You know us crazy kids. We'll do anything crazy to our hair. - Ryan Gosling

P.S. I also put my hair to a darker brown (no not red)

4 Comments:

At 1/15/2008 5:01 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Curlers have never worked for me....I don't know why. It's probably me.

 
At 1/16/2008 1:53 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think it's you I think it's THEM ;-) they don't seem to work for me either.

 
At 1/16/2008 2:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink spongees......ugh! Not so good for a good nite's sleep!

 
At 1/16/2008 4:01 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Hey they weren't pink ;-/ well at least not all of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home