My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

________________________________________________________

Trying to get organized

Today I got some totes and am trying to get my stuff in order. It's not something that I'm good at, but I'm determined to become better at it. I really want to move, but I want to make some changes to my house and stuff so that I'm not moving too much stuff to a new place.

Quote: “Organize your life around your dreams - and watch them come true.” - ?

5 Comments:

At 1/13/2008 3:19 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

AH! You just reminded me how much stuff I need to organize. Thanks. A lot.

:-)

 
At 1/13/2008 3:29 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Think nothing of it, I don't want to suffer alone.

 
At 1/14/2008 6:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suffering simpatico! ...I currently have little piles around the living room with identifying pieces of paper that read like: "file" "shred" "garage sales" etc. I hate it! I hate it! Something painful about making decisions about all my piles of junk!

 
At 1/14/2008 11:19 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Organizing makes me happy. Several of my friend call me "Monica" after the "Friends" tv show. I just abide by the whole "A place for everything and everything in it's place" mantra. Fun! Totes are cool!

 
At 1/15/2008 1:06 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al- I'm glad that I'm not alone.

2K - I'm more of a Phebe, but you probably knew that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home