My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

________________________________________________________

Did I kick the tires?

When I told one of my friends that I got a new house, he asked me if I kicked the tires. Now I wonder what he was trying to say ;-)

Well actually I didn't see any tires when I was looking at the house, but the inspector is going out there in the next day or two and I'm sure if there are any tires that he will kick them. (maybe they are on the roof ;-)

I have nothing against mobile homes, I lived in one for a while and even had a goat chew off some of the siding.... so I'm not too fancy for that...but this house is nice.

Quote: If a goat chews the siding off your home, you may be a redneck - Moggy (how many times do I have to tell you that I"m not a redneck ;-)

2 Comments:

At 1/30/2008 4:50 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

It's kinda hard to kick the tires when there aren't any.....LOL!

Congrats on getting the house! That's great news! All that legal stuff bugs me too, I've never been good at it. Sometimes you just have to ....yes, I'm going to say it....TRUST the lawyer. :-)

 
At 1/31/2008 1:13 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet if this is this going to be like when you gave me advice to stop coughing I'm not sure I should trust a lawyer ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home