My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

________________________________________________________

Just call me Betty

I hate legal papers .
I got an addendum to the contract on the house with my name as Betty.

Now we have to write a new addendum to add to the first addendum saying that my name is not Betty. Oh the joy of dealing with legal papers ;-)
I also don't know why we can't have legal documents in plain language.

I would be nice to understand what we have to sign. I wonder if Lawyers play jokes on us and we don't even know it.

Quote: “Women prefer men who have something tender about them -- especially the legal kind.” - Kay Ingram

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home