My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, January 28, 2008

________________________________________________________

It's all mine

Is it just me or is this sign hanging a little crooked.

My Realtor called and they wanted just a bit more than I offered, but it's still a good deal and I said fine. So this house will be my valentines gift to myself. Much better than the year I just ran in the grocery store and bought myself some flowers.

Now I will have room to paint again.

Quote: “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence” - Vincent van Gogh

2 Comments:

At 1/28/2008 4:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

"Lean to the left!
Lean to the right!
Stand up, sit down,
fight, fight fight!"

Oh wait, that's a silly football cheer.

When's the party?!

 
At 1/28/2008 10:54 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I thought that was a political statement. I'll let you know about the party ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home