My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

________________________________________________________

Flying at Half Fast


Sunday someone invited me to fast with them. So I did a liquid fast for three days.

Last night I made some soup in my Crockpot and so this morning I am enjoying that.

Now I'm going on a half fast and trying to be less conscious of food and more conscious of God.

I've looked at my worst times of food and it's work, because of the vending machine, cafeterias and social eating.

I think for now I will eat a small breakfast at home and then fast at work.

Quote:If a Man casually exceeds, let him fast the next Meal, and all may be well again, provided it be not too often done; as if he exceed at Dinner, let him refrain a Supper, &c.” = Benjamin Franklin <-- casually exceeds LOL

4 Comments:

At 1/17/2008 8:47 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I could NEVER fast. I get tooooo cranky. And skaky. And did I mention cranky?

 
At 1/17/2008 9:39 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - 10 days is the longs I have fasted, but that's not without getting nourishment, just without getting to eat food.

 
At 1/17/2008 11:20 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

I need to detox soon. My body is fighting something and I think a fast is in order for me as well.

 
At 1/19/2008 3:13 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm going to restart Tuesday with some pre-packaged 5 day eating program.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home