My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, January 25, 2008

________________________________________________________

The Diet goes on

I'm doing okay, but I have to say that when I open a can of cat food, it's starting to smell really good. I have one more day of the five day diet and so I haven't gotten to eat a lot of the things that I love.

Quote: “I have noticed that what cats most appreciate in a human being is not the ability to produce food, which they take for granted - but his or her entertainment value” - Geoffrey Household

2 Comments:

At 1/26/2008 3:19 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

One time I ate cat food by accident. Trust me, it's not good.

 
At 1/26/2008 9:26 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

humm I can't help but wonder what kind of accident that was ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home