My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

________________________________________________________

Saturday Battery Search

It's almost lunch and I've got to get out in the cold and try to find a new battery. This week every time I go to crank my truck I'm afraid it won't crank. It's just getting a little sluggish. I also need the oil changed and I still need to replace the window I kicked out ;-).

I doubt that I will get that all done today, but I hope I get the battery and a lot of other stuff done.

I don't want to be stranded out in the cold with a dead battery.

Quote: “Every heart has its secret sorrows which the world knows not, and oftentimes we call a man cold, when he is only sad”
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

5 Comments:

At 1/19/2008 4:25 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

I hope that you can get everything done that is needing your attention.
Your quote today spoke to me deeply.

 
At 1/19/2008 5:58 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ahem....did you say "cold"? Where YOU are? I laugh at your piddly cold, I scoff, I mock. :-)

And I hope you can get your new battery soon. :-)

 
At 1/19/2008 6:18 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

2k - thanks

janet - LOL I'll suffer my piddly cold any day. I need some friends from a more tropical area so I can get a little more sympathy.

 
At 1/20/2008 11:32 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

I think this is the first time in my life I've heard of someone expressing sympathy for a battery.

 
At 1/21/2008 12:22 am, Blogger Moggy said...

NF - in reality, I probably was a little more concerned about myself than the battery ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home