My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

________________________________________________________

The Diet Shake

I'm really surprised at how much I'm enjoying this diet. Today I found a little shaker bottle that's just the right size. I'm going to have to make up a song parody to shake my shake to ;-)

I know I have lost at least a pound. I meant to measure myself and I may go ahead and do that tonight. That way I can also lose inches.

Quote:
“Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto.” - Dale Carnegie <- to be honest I removed the first part of this quote, because I didn't like it.


3 Comments:

At 1/24/2008 3:44 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

The measurments mean SO much more than the weight! For sure, measure!

 
At 1/24/2008 6:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhm.... I think this song might be appropriate for your new shake theme song ... because afterall, you'll be like all that after you lose your inches and weight! You can change one of the oft-repeated phrases to "dang right" tho...

http://tinyurl.com/2xvmp4

In case you want a 2nd option, this is also a good shake theme song. Either one of these will help you burn up extra calories. The Cat might even join you in dance (or secretly film you dancing and post later on YouTube as "stupid parent tricks" ... or maybe not.

http://tinyurl.com/3ybqbv

This one shows better moves:
http://tinyurl.com/yspto8

;-)

 
At 1/24/2008 11:34 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I was thinking more along the lines of Elvis Presley's "Shake Rattle and Role"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home