My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

________________________________________________________

The Leaning House of Moggy

I found some houses that I wanted to look at and my Realtor was very much not interested in showing me one house because in the picture it looks like it's leaning. I didn't think it was really leaning and it was the one I most wanted to look at. Anyway I told her that I was leaning toward the leaning house and we went and looked at several other houses first.

Long story short - I put a bid on the "leaning house".

Quote: There are two things that are more difficult than making an after-dinner speech: climbing a wall which is leaning toward you and kissing a girl who is leaning away from you. - Winston Churchill

4 Comments:

At 1/27/2008 2:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

de ja vu ... this reminds me of your Bad Dream Saturday, January 05, 2008 post.

Hmmmmm....surely there is a correlation to the recurring theme of leaning houses. jk... I hope it works out for you!

 
At 1/27/2008 2:41 am, Blogger Moggy said...

oops I had forgotten about that. Maybe it leans sometimes and doesn't at other times ;-O

 
At 1/27/2008 3:42 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Well, I think a leaning house would be cool, in a Pee-Wee Herman kind of way....

 
At 1/27/2008 10:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At Six Flags Over Texas amusement park they have a place called "Casa Magnetica" It's a house built on a slant so that things appear to be rolling uphill. It's been there since 1962 and they still have it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home