My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

________________________________________________________

New Diet Plan

Today I start on a new diet. The first 5 days are the strictest and then it's not so bad. It's actually better than the way I usually eat so it will be interesting to see how it work.

My friend is going to take a before picture of me today (not that I will be posting it)

Quote: “Exhilaration is that feeling you get just after a great idea hits you and just before you realize what's wrong with it” - not sure who wrote this, but I know the feeling ;-)

4 Comments:

At 1/22/2008 9:08 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Aw, c'mon! We wanna see some blackmail...I mean, pretty pictures.....:-)

 
At 1/22/2008 9:44 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

My friend took my before picture today ;-)

 
At 1/23/2008 12:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks shorter too! Gosh, loose weight and your hair shrinks! I guess that helps with the weigh-in!

 
At 1/23/2008 2:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes shorter hair does help with the weigh in, but not much. By the final weigh in I may be bald.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home