My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

________________________________________________________

I've been busy sleeping

Yesterday I came home from work and except for getting up to answer the phone and talking for a while. I slept all the way till 6:30 this morning. I can't wait to see how I look with all that beauty sleep. ;-)

Poem:
I slept, and dreamed
that life was Beauty;
I woke, and found
that life was Duty.


Was thy dream then a shadowy lie?
Toil on, sad heart, courageously,
And thou shalt find thy dream to be
A noonday light and truth to thee. - Ellen Sturgis Hooper

5 Comments:

At 1/15/2008 5:02 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think I should do that! All that sleep, I'd probably feel like a new woman!

 
At 1/16/2008 2:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was probably the hair rollers from the night before!

Me, it was The Beagle with insomnia. She'd go under the covers, then want on top. Then want back under, then back on top. This went on all nite. I've been exhausted all day. On my way to bed now...must get sleep!

 
At 1/16/2008 4:03 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - When you get old like me and your kids are grown, then you can rest ;-)

Al - It's always something ;-O

 
At 1/16/2008 10:15 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Vitamins! You need vitamin c! Take two and call me in the morning.

 
At 1/16/2008 10:56 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

2K - you will have to send me a phone number

 

Post a Comment

<< Home