My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

________________________________________________________

Okay where did I put my coat

I've got to rethink the way I'm getting organized. I can't find my coat. I looked in my truck, front and back, so I'm thinking maybe I put it in a box.

Getting organized is really hard ;-(

Quote: “Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat-tails” - Clarence Darrow

Added Later: I found it and it wasn't in a box

4 Comments:

At 1/17/2008 8:48 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You need to live in Canada. Trust me, you NEVER misplace your coat here......:-)

 
At 1/17/2008 9:37 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Here we forget that it's winter most of the time and then every now and then it hits us.

 
At 1/17/2008 11:20 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Agreeing with Janet. I have three winter coats on the go...one is in the car at all times, one is at the front door and the other is in my classroom portable. Canucks make coat-wearing an art form.

 
At 1/18/2008 12:02 am, Blogger Moggy said...

A couple of years ago at thanksgiving I packed up ALL my shoes and I had company coming. I thought I had kept out one pair and I have never found that pair. I must have filed it in the trash ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home