My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

________________________________________________________

House Inspection

The Inspector should let me know it there is something wrong with the house that I didn't notice. I'm really hopeful that there isn't.

I'm also going to run by and get another look at it myself. It may be kind of bad to take one look at a house and bid on it, but I knew when I saw it that it would be a good house for me. It's almost too much excitement.

My end of year appraisal is also due at work tomorrow and I need to change my focus to that as much as possible tomorrow.


Quote:
“He is a truly good man who desires always to bear the inspection of good men.” - François de la Rochefoucauld

4 Comments:

At 1/31/2008 2:35 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm sorry, Moggy, but your house looks waaaaay too small to LIVE in. That is, unless you're an ant. Waaaait a minute. You're not an ant are you? I am VERY anti-ant. Ever since you suckers started invading our house last Spring. I may have to reconsider our friendship.

 
At 1/31/2008 8:17 am, Blogger James Higham said...

Oh inspect me, inspect me, Moggy.

 
At 1/31/2008 6:49 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Good luck with the inspection.

 
At 2/03/2008 1:07 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I have nephews and nieces, so start reconsidering

bret - I don't know about you

nankin - thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home