My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

________________________________________________________

Before this milk goes bad

I will have the keys to my new house ;-) I was just at the store and picked up a jug of milk. I'm not usually one to keep up with dates very well, but I couldn't help but notice that the date on the milk was the day after I go to closing.

It wont be long now.

Quote: “He who distributes the milk of human kindness cannot help but spill a little on himself” - James Matthew Barrie

4 Comments:

At 2/21/2008 2:55 am, Blogger a Tonggu Momma said...

love this post ... congratulations on your new house purchase!!!

 
At 2/21/2008 3:34 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

One time, my milk kept going bad EVERY week. It happened for about a month before I figured out it was my FRIDGE'S fault, not the store's. Oops. I'm sure they thought I was an idiot. But then again, most people do.....LOL!

 
At 2/21/2008 10:33 am, Blogger Moggy said...

atm - thanks I'm going to take pictures of the inside when I get the house.

janet - that sounds like something I would do, only in Texas the milk would probably go bad twice a week at least.

 
At 2/22/2008 9:34 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

I TOTALLY live my life by the milk expiration! When I buy a milk that has a July expiration, I know that my teaching stint will soon be over for the year and I rejoice.

Happy new house!! Can't wait for you to post from your new home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home