My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

________________________________________________________

Happy Valentines Day

Remember Some Moggy Loves You.

And God loves you even more than I do.

I'm hoping to hear about the house today and then I will really begin the packing process in earnest. I've been trying to get started, but my heart ;-) wasn't in it.

Quote: “It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.” - author unknown

2 Comments:

At 2/14/2008 3:03 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Good one....your "heart" wasn't in it. You crack me up.

Happy Heart Day!!!!!

 
At 2/14/2008 7:20 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Have a great day, my sweet friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home