My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

________________________________________________________

I won something ;-)

June Hunt came and taught our caregivers at my Church and they drew three names to give something to. I got a CD and book teaching on co-dependency.

Yes, The Cat and I are co-dependent ;-)

I had heard about June, but she was wonderful. She was someone they called to come and train the counselors who were going to work with the 911 survivors.

She had just found out that she had cancer, but she went and helped and never told them about that, because she considered it not to be as important.

Quote: “To err is dysfunctional, to forgive co-dependent.” - Berton Averre

3 Comments:

At 2/19/2008 2:48 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I could think of worse partners to be co-dependent with.

 
At 2/19/2008 3:28 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love winning things. BUt it rarely happens.

 
At 2/20/2008 10:05 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Nankin - I can too and I wish The Cat was my only co-dependent relationship ;-(

Janet - I will have to have a contest that you can win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home