My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, February 11, 2008

________________________________________________________

I think a mouse has been in my drawer

I had a bag of nuts at work that have been there for a while. Today I got them out to throw them away and it looked like there was a hole in them where something like a mouse had gotten in and ate some.

I may have to take "The Cat" to work with me.


Tomorrow I'm going to take some gloves to work and clean out my desk. I hope I don't find a mouse ;-(

Quote: “The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.” - Jon Hammond

5 Comments:

At 2/12/2008 12:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as the mouse doesn't try to take credit for your work....

 
At 2/12/2008 12:43 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

I hate those little beasties. Bring a hammer and sock it to 'em!

 
At 2/12/2008 10:36 am, Blogger Moggy said...

anon - I hadn't thought of that. I better make sure that he is gone.

janet - I'm not sure how I can explain a hammer at work, but rest assured he will not long be in residence in my desk ;-)

 
At 2/13/2008 4:14 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

It might have been a hamster.

 
At 2/13/2008 9:33 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

bret - thanks I had not thought of that, now I feel better. I haven't seen any more signs of him. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home