My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

________________________________________________________

Did I mention

My X called me on Valentines Day, to wish me a Happy Valentines Day.

He said that he didn't have anyone else to call. He just got a divorce from the last wife. I guess to be fair, she is just wife number 3, but he has also had some serious girl-friends.

I DID NOT say Happy Valentines Day to you too. Sometimes it's hard to know how to respond to someone who wants something from you and you want nothing to do with them.

I's not like love turned to hate, it's more like love turned to "oh gross, what was I ever thinking" I never felt more alone and afraid than when I was with him.

The only good thing about it was that I looked at my life before and my life now. Even though I don't have that "one" someone special in my life. I have a lot of very special someones who are my friends.

Quote: “Basically, no matter who you are, Valentine's Day will give you something to be stressed about.” - Bennett Madison

2 Comments:

At 2/16/2008 6:49 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Sorry, I didn't understand when you told me this. You were pretty funny with the "Art wearing a birthday bow" and I think he felt pretty special on a day that is often forgotten...thanks for helping make it so!

 
At 2/16/2008 7:07 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I actually made the bow for Scott, but since I was having a picture taken with Art and had it in my hand...well why not.

I was talking to Billy about painting and said something about how much I like Art(meaning painting) and he threatened to tell Art my exact words. I thought I was going to have to hurt him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home