My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, February 15, 2008

________________________________________________________

Well that was scary

They are cross-training another group on the tool that only a few of us use and I said "At least if I get hit by a truck someone else can do my job" My boss said "you will wish you had been hit by a truck when you get this email I'm sending you".

I was thinking it was something that I had done, or something that I needed to do or something really bad. It was just a system problem and I actually like to track down problems when I can figure them out. So no wishes to be run over by a truck here.

Quote: “They keep saying the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck.” - not sure who said it

2 Comments:

At 2/15/2008 5:24 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yeah, that would sound ominous to me too! I'm glad it was nothing. Bosses really shouldn't do that....

 
At 2/15/2008 9:35 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - We haven't had this boss for very long, so I don't know yet what to expect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home