My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, February 08, 2008

________________________________________________________

I don't like waiting

I'm expecting the last part of the contract for the house to be accepted, but I haven't heard anything yet.

I really wish they would just let me know. I guess they have their lawyers looking it over.

Quote: “The minute you read something that you can't understand, you can almost be sure that it was drawn up by a lawyer” - Will Rogers

3 Comments:

At 2/09/2008 12:37 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Maybe they're doing this just to torture you, like your cartoon shows. Mean, mean people. By the way, a watched pot (telephone) never boils (rings).

 
At 2/09/2008 6:59 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Okay, I'm going to walk away from the phone now and see if it rings ;-/

 
At 2/10/2008 6:35 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

maybe static cling got to them too...like maybe the contract is stuck to something and they haven't noticed it yet...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home