My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

________________________________________________________

Let the packing begin

It's only about a week and a half till they hand me the keys to "The Leaning house of Moggy" and I really need to start packing.

I wish I could tell "The Cat" that were moving, he just thinks that I'm getting out boxes for him to play in.

Quote: “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” - Albert Einstein

7 Comments:

At 2/17/2008 4:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the cat doesn't get too stressed with the move. I can remember our kitties having a hard time. Keep him in a smaller room and check on him often. He'll be just fine. :)

 
At 2/17/2008 4:14 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

Congratulations on the new house.

 
At 2/17/2008 4:18 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Good luck with the move. Once we got in the new place, our cats wold go to the door and wait to go home. They get used to it though.

 
At 2/17/2008 8:21 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks everyone. I'm sort of dragging my feet on the packing, but I really have to get with it.

 
At 2/19/2008 12:09 am, Blogger Pam said...

Wow, you're moving already?!?! That's great -- you'll be so glad to get it over with. We have moved 9 times in 25 years of marriage and I've decided I don't much like it.

I hope you and your cat will be very happy in The Leaning House of Moggy! Maybe you both will start to lean too!

 
At 2/19/2008 3:50 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Trust a cat to assume that everything is for him. Yep. That's a cat for ya.....

 
At 2/19/2008 10:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

pam - I am working on becoming a little more lean ;-)

janet - aint that the truth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home