My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

________________________________________________________

Card from my parents

My Dad found this card and sent it to me. I had told them about the leaning house.

My Mom had asked me if I got the mail and so this morning I got the key and went to the mailbox, but it was completely empty. I came back in and looked all over to see if The Girl, or The Boy had brought in the mail.

In a little while I heard the front door and in they came with the mail. They had gone off and picked up the mail on the way out.

Quote: “Two of the cruelest, most primitive punishments our town deals out to those who fall from favor are the empty mailbox and the silent telephone.” - Hedda Hopper

6 Comments:

At 2/03/2008 1:19 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

So THAT'S what your new house looks like? A real fixer-upper, huh? Oh well, could be worse. It could be the size of a matchbox.

PS- I'm with Ms. Hopper. I hate an empty mailbox.

 
At 2/03/2008 1:38 am, Blogger Pam said...

Hi Betty! Congratulations on the new house!! You've been busy since I've been away... You changed your coat, your hair, your name, and your home. Wow.
;-)

 
At 2/03/2008 1:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Hey Pam, it's really good to hear from your. Yep, Time and Moggy wait for no man. ;-)

 
At 2/03/2008 1:49 am, Blogger Moggy said...

oops I mean time and Betty ;-)

 
At 2/03/2008 4:12 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

That is so nice of your parents!

 
At 2/03/2008 5:52 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It was sweet, the inside says "Congratulations on your new digs"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home