My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

________________________________________________________

Gotta make this quick

I have to be off the computer in about 32 minutes for lent. Today I had static cling. It happens to me every now and then. I meant to put lotion on my legs, because that usually works, but I couldn't find the lotion.

I was thinking okay I bet conditioner would work. Well it didn't. I think it was not a bad idea. I just didn't notice what I used was shampoo & conditioner and maybe they cancel each other out.

Quote: “Nothing in life is static; it either gets better, or it gets worse.” - Lloyd Dobens

5 Comments:

At 2/08/2008 12:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Use a bounce dryer sheet. Rub it on yourself then get dressed.

 
At 2/08/2008 1:27 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Or you could just rub a balloon allll over you, including your hair, and then all of you would match and you'd look like one big static ball. I'll bet you'd get lots of attention......

 
At 2/08/2008 12:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With Janet's suggestion, you'll need a whole box of dryer sheets as 2K suggests, they do work for everything, clothes and hair. I use them on hair and clothes vs. "applying directly to forehead, I mean my body"

 
At 2/08/2008 7:50 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Or just cop a new attitude and tell people, "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that cling."

But I really like the balloon idea...

 
At 2/08/2008 9:44 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

great comments ;-) I have tried putting bounce sheets in my pockets to keep from shocking myself with static electricity. It didn't work for that.

Maybe I will just walk around with a big bouquet of balloons so people can't see what I"m wearing and I will also have an attitude ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home