My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, February 04, 2008

________________________________________________________

How do I spend my time?

When I got to Church there was a lady in front of me with four little kids and she was brushing their hair. I ran out of time before I left to brush my hair, so I was wondering if I were to sneak in the line of kids, if she would have brushed my hair without noticing. I didn't try it, because I bet the kids would have told her. ;-)

What made me really feel bad, was that after I thought about it, I did have time to try on different clothes, including a hat and bend it around to look like a pirate hat. Maybe it's just that I need to work on my priorities.

Quote: “And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” - Kahlil Gibran

5 Comments:

At 2/04/2008 4:21 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Well, really, being a pirate is so much more important than having nice hair. Eh, matey?

 
At 2/05/2008 1:21 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - thanks for understanding ;-)

 
At 2/05/2008 8:29 pm, Blogger Pam said...

And if you carried a parrot on your shoulder, no one would even notice your hair! Aargh!

 
At 2/05/2008 8:45 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Nor would you have to explain walking funny, you could just say "peg leg" ...don't most pirates have a peg leg?

(not that you walk funny or anything)

...we went to the late service; afterwards, we stood around and talked to a few friends. When we finally left, almost everyone was gone, then a lady came out with a young girl about 3. The girl was just boo-hooing that she didn't want to leave the church. Cute!

 
At 2/06/2008 1:47 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I was at late service, but didn't stay too long. You probably didn't see me because I blended in. Three separate people told me that I had dressed in the colors of the new sanctuary, so I really must have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home