My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

________________________________________________________

Super Fat Tuesday

Super Tuesday
+ Fat Tuesday
= Super Fat Tuesday

I'm not sure how they could allow these to both fall on the same day.

First you are not only tempted with a King Cake, but then you have the stress of the elections to make you eat more of it. ;-(


Quote: “So I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?" He said "How flexible are you?". I said "I can't make Tuesdays".” - Tim Vine

3 Comments:

At 2/06/2008 3:32 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

What is a King Cake? Isn't it only for Kings? 'Cause I think that's a bit snobbish.....

 
At 2/06/2008 3:32 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

PS- Are you secretly a queen and you just haven't been telling us? Fess up.

 
At 2/06/2008 10:52 am, Blogger Moggy said...

A King Cake had to do with Mardi Gras (French for "Fat Tuesday") is the day before Ash Wednesday.

The Carnival begins 12 days after Christmas, or Twelfth Night, on January 6 and ends on Mardi Gras, which always falls the day before Ash Wednesday.

The Cake has a plastic baby Jesus in it, and we all know that finding Jesus is good luck.

I'm not a queen, but I am a King's Kid ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home