My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

________________________________________________________

Superbowl Party Today

We are having a chili cook off along with the Super Bowl Party. I wanted to try to figure out how to fix something really fancy to take, but I'm going to give up on that and just take something.

I will be very interested to see the commercials. I don't have a TV and so anytime I'm somewhere that has one I'm just glued to it. I will probably get a TV eventually, but it's been nice not having one for the last year or so.

Quote: “Why they call a feller that keeps losin' all the time a good sport gits me” - Kin Hubbard

6 Comments:

At 2/03/2008 4:13 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

I'm still overwhelmed by the fact that you do not have a TV. I would die without mine.
Have fun today!

 
At 2/03/2008 5:49 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

2k - you would not die, you would just spend more time reading my blog ;-)

 
At 2/04/2008 2:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would have to post more than once a day, then. I would gladly spend my time with you...er...your blog.

 
At 2/04/2008 2:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if you're still glued to the TV...?

That could be interesting.

 
At 2/04/2008 2:28 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend gluing yourself to the tv. THat could get pretty awkward. Especially when you have to visit the ladies room. 'Cause the guys will still want to watch the game...and well....you know where I"m going with this.

 
At 2/04/2008 4:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

2K, Al and janet - I'm no longer glued to the tv. I'm home, up sick at almost 1:00 in the morning. Either from the chili cook off, or the excitement(fear) of buying a house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home