My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, February 29, 2008

________________________________________________________

I thought I had it

I got a call today that the the house hasn't completely cleared through. I have the key and I have been cleaning over there, but ..... they called and said that there was one paper I was supposed to sign in two places and I only signed it in one. They didn't notice it until later. So I have to go back and sign one paper in the morning.

It's a good thing I took off work, because this is time consuming.

Quote: “Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by spontaneously moving from where you left them to where you can't find them” - Not sure of the author, but I know this seem to be true

1 Comments:

At 2/29/2008 3:13 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ugh. Tell them to forge your signature. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home