My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

________________________________________________________

If this wasn't my work phone grrrrrr

My X called again and I'm trying to process how I really feel about it. Maybe I have a little more forgiving to do, but..... because I have been learning more about living the last 14 years that I have been away from him. I can see things now that I might not have noticed before.

He doesn't know how manipulative and controlling he is. I can see it now.

When he says "There is no one else I can talk to" I am not flattered. When he calls me sweetie (yuck).

Quote: “The sun shines and warms and lights us and we have no curiosity to know why this is so; but we ask the reason of all evil, of pain, and hunger, and mosquitoes and silly people” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 Comments:

At 2/22/2008 9:32 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Ugh...do you need me to call him? I will certainly make no bones about why he needs to leave you alone. I'm a little bossy that way.

 
At 2/22/2008 10:07 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

2K - Well the good thing is that they have just changed our phones at work and we can now see the number that is calling. Just in time ;-)

 
At 2/23/2008 5:05 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I just don't get why "X's" call! What is it they are trying to accomplish?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home