My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

________________________________________________________

When will I learn

I am not good at following directions because I don't want to spend the time it takes to read them.

I went to a site and paid to just download one song "How Great is our God".

I've never downloaded music before.

After spending 99cents for the song, I ended up talking to Customer Support twice, getting about 6 emails from them. Then deleting the song after I downloaded it. I spent my entire evening (packing <-- No) trying to get this one song on a CD.

Quote: “Study without reflection is a waste of time; reflection without study is dangerous” - Confucius [I think I've been living dangerously ;-/]

1 Comments:

At 2/27/2008 4:15 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, that is TOTALLY me. I NEVER read the instructions. Guilty as charged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home