My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

________________________________________________________

Bowling with Blonds

Yesterday it took us two hours to get through two games.

They really did both have the things to hang their purse on the edge of the table, but it didn't work so well with the bowling alley table, because the chairs are attached.

The blonds are my friends, and I don't think either of them reads my blog ;-)

Quote: “If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him.” - Benjamin Franklin

4 Comments:

At 2/25/2008 6:30 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I am THE worst bowler on the planet. WITH the purse things, or without.

 
At 2/25/2008 10:22 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - always put the purse down before you bowl, it could slide down the lane.

 
At 2/28/2008 11:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the blondes...... :-0

~a kufe omspired
(oops, had my fingers on the wrong keys)
~a life inspired!

 
At 2/29/2008 1:38 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Did you recognized them from the cartoon? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home