My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, February 25, 2008

________________________________________________________

I just could not sleep last night

Wednesday I go to closing on the house and I just have way too much on my mind. I want to start painting as soon as I get it, but what color do I paint the walls? I have a few ideas about what to do before I move in. Tomorrow I get the papers to look over.

I'm going in to work early today, because my boss is back from being on vacation for a week and I will be off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Quote: “My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.” - Albert Einstein

8 Comments:

At 2/25/2008 5:24 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Not that you asked... but we found that waiting a little while to paint helped know how light the rooms were at different times of the day and that helped in our color choice. Then again, it's not like you can paint all the rooms at once, so go ahead and go for it! Am I helpful or what?

Good luck on the closing and I hope you sleep like a baby soon.

 
At 2/25/2008 6:32 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Go for basic black. All the walls, black. Then you could invite the neighbours over and they'd fit right in. :-)

 
At 2/25/2008 8:28 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

I like Pam's idea. Janet's is a little scary.

I'm a basic beige kinda girl. My whole house is beige except for the recreation room which we painted "Potter's Clay".

 
At 2/25/2008 10:21 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Pam - I waited to paint on my current house and somehow got used to the ugly colors and haven't painted yet.

Janet - hummm I'm going to have to look closer at your house pictures on your blog.

2K - My living room, is sort of paper sack brown and one room is the color of mustard and one kind of a blue/white try at faux painting.

 
At 2/26/2008 2:03 am, Blogger New Fool said...

I thought briefly that was a halo over you.

 
At 2/26/2008 2:10 am, Blogger Moggy said...

NF - I bet that was very briefly ;-) It was supposed to be a thinking bubble with the leaning house inside.

 
At 2/28/2008 11:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! I like to paint. Figures BB would be moving away just when all the work begins!

~a life inspired

 
At 2/29/2008 1:30 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think the work will be done before BB moves away. I actually have several people who want to paint my house ;-) I'll be like Tom Sawyer and let you all bring me an apple to let you paint ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home