My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

________________________________________________________

Today I go to Closing ;-)

They let me have the key a day before closing.

Do you every find out something that feels like a little nudge from God that he is there? Well they gave me the code to the realtor box to get my key and it was "Cat".

Moggy means cat in England and I think that it was God's way of telling me that this is the House he had for me.

Quote: “Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential” - Winston Churchill

4 Comments:

At 2/27/2008 9:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is very cool!!!!!! Congratulations on getting the key and may it be the beginning of many years of comfort in your new home.

 
At 2/27/2008 2:24 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Enigmatic, Moggy.

 
At 2/27/2008 4:15 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

HOOOORAY! Can't wait to hear more adventures about "Moggyland!"

 
At 2/28/2008 2:27 am, Blogger Moggy said...

T B & J - thanks for your comments, I can't wait to actually be living in "The Leaning House of Moggy"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home