My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

________________________________________________________

My New Place

I went by to measure the storage building at the new place and met some people who may end up being my neighbors. It's too long of a story even for my blog, they have a rental contract, but have not moved in yet and may not.

I can't really say what might happen. If I didn't happen to go by when I did I wouldn't have met them. They told me some neighborhood stuff that I needed to know. God really does work in mysterious ways.

Quote: “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

2 Comments:

At 2/24/2008 3:45 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Meeting the neighbours is a good thing. Unless they live in a dark castle, wear goth, and snap their fingers a lot....

"the adams fammmiiilllly...." da da da da (snap snap)

 
At 2/24/2008 2:32 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I didn't notice any finger snapping, so I guess it's all good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home