My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

________________________________________________________

Another Bad Dream

I dreamed that there was a door (not attached to a house) and it was on fire behind the house. Not a big fire, just a smoldering one, like an old log on a fire that's gone mostly out. The dream was longer and much worse than just that part. At least it wasn't snowing ;-)

Quote: “I have had dreams, and I have had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams.” - unknown

2 Comments:

At 3/05/2008 6:30 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

But snow might have put out the fire....:-)

I hate bad dreams. I dreamed that police officer was trying to find out if I was guilty so he was checking my palms to see if they were sweaty. Which they were. I was guilty, apparently.

 
At 3/05/2008 10:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I could have told him that ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home