My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, February 29, 2008

________________________________________________________

It's still not a done deal ;-/

I had to sign another paper saying that I was going to move into the house within a certain number of days. We are still waiting for the seller to sign. I also had to get a termite treatment for the house. I could have gotten just a spot treatment, but I don't want "The Leaning House of Moggy" to fall over, so I got a full treatment. The termite guy was really nice, he helped me carry in the table that I had brought over and helped me put the table top on.

Quote:
The first time you buy a house you think how pretty it is and sign the check. The second time you look to see if the basement has termites. It's the same with men. - Lupe Velez

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2008 12:39 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

We don't have termites here. Just ONE more advantage to living in the great white NORTH. :-)

 
At 3/01/2008 12:51 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I'm beginning to think we need termites to eat up all the papers that we have to sign here ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home